Corsair Community

Air Series AF Fans

aridun64

I know that Corsair just recently released these fans in 120mm and 140mm sizes (both of which are awesome by the way) but has there been any thought of making a 200mm for those of us who use this size fan.

I have a 600t case that i am building and i would love to have the 200mm fans match the 120mm's i am using

I know that Corsair just recently released these fans in 120mm and 140mm sizes (both of which are awesome by the way) but has there been any thought of making a 200mm for those of us who use this size fan.

I have a 600t case that i am building and i would love to have the 200mm fans match the 120mm's i am using

Corsair never comments to much on upcoming products. Im sure they have thought about it, but nothing has shown up. My guess is when a new case comes out that uses a larger fan (180/200) a new Corsair version fan will accompany it.

• 2 weeks later...

corsair offers 2 different 200mm fans located here

http://www.corsair.com/us/pc-cases/corsair-computer-case-accessories.html

Archived