Corsair Community

No sound from Vengeance 2000

Rolfenstein

So.. I just "installed" the Vengeance 2000 but I cant seem to get any audio emitting from it. The green indicator on "audio preferences" says they're working as the bar is jumping up and down when you press "TEST" but there's no audio whatsoever :|.

Any solutions?

Thanks.

Have you checked if the headset is properly connected to the reciever? The led indicator under the power button on the headset should light up every few seconds or so and the reciever's led indicator should be stable if its properly connected.

It's connected, and has been for a while but just now the sound came on for some reason. Oh well, better late than never.

Make sure the roller on the left headphone doesn't get rolled down or you won't hear anything from it :p

• 9 months later...

I have the same problem as Rolfenstein. Everything looks fine in my audio settings and I have installed the drivers. But I get no sound.

I have plugged my headphones in my computer with the charger cable but it doesn't seem to be charging.

The light under the powerbutton is blue and the battery indicator is orange.

What should I do?

Is the blue light flashing every 5 seconds or flashing every second?

Have you tried a different micro USB cable and USB port?

When you plug the charging cable in, does the indicator light go orange then flash?

If the blue light and battery indicator light is lit and does not flash, let the battery drain and fully recharge it before use.

Is the blue light flashing every 5 seconds or flashing every second?

Have you tried a different micro USB cable and USB port?

When you plug the charging cable in, does the indicator light go orange then flash?

If the blue light and battery indicator light is lit and does not flash, let the battery drain and fully recharge it before use.

I let the battery drain over night, but I'm not sure it helped. When I'm plugging in the charger cable only the amber light is flashing every 5 seconds.

Archived