Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 1100 broke

• Corsair Employees
Your first request was made last night after we had closed and it usually takes 24-48 hours for us to process these requests. Please check your email and click the link to complete the RMA request.

Hi, I've completed the RMA request, but courier has asked me € 30 for shipping, headphones last month I paid 27 €, I do not want to pay a higher price. Can you send me a UPS code?

last month I've had to send in the RMA the power supply TX650, and I spent € 34

• Corsair Employees

Please contact our customer service I am sure they will take care of you, but I am sorry but from tech support we would not be able to do that for you.

I just spoke to our customer service and they will arrange a pickup for you so you need to have the package ready to be picked up. UPS should contact you when they are ready to pick it up it is normally takes 3-4 Business days to process this type of request.

• Corsair Employees

Under Contact on our Main web site just call the toll free number and choose option "3" that will take you right to them.

If you are outside of the USA then you can call them using SKYPE for free. And we are closed on Monday for the Holiday so Tuesday after 8:00 AM Pacific Time.

Archived