Corsair Community

M60 vengeance software and online game

whammytoinks

Why does my online game crashes or auto close when im running my m60 software? But when i use it without its software its not crashing. Im playing project blackout.point blank here in philippines.sorry for bad englisg. Has anyone experience it.as ifnthe game recognize the software as a third program hack.i tried using hardware playback.on and off. Firmware update.old and new software.save my profile to my mice.still the game crashes after 5 to 10 minutes

just tried my m60 and its software in 64 bit and it works.. is there a compatibility issue with m60 and 32 bit os? when i play point blank with 64 bit os with my mouse and its software the game wont crash...how can i make it work for 32 bit os? any idea? thanks for replying mr ram guy. because every computer shop here in ph is using 32 bit.. i cant use my mouse during bet games :( and one more thing.. when im using the 2.2beta i cant remap my mouse button every time i put another function it revert back to left button. happened to every button. when i try to remap it frst i would use n version 1 then import the setting. its a long process.. any idea how i will fix this and also when i try to change my dpi my mouse tracking stops or lag... sorry for my bad english

• Corsair Employees

I havent seen any issues with Windows 7 32bit. I will pass this information along to our software team for review. What are your full system specifications?

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Can you give me an example of what you do, what macro you record, and what happens?

Archived