Corsair Community

H60 my 2c

edtamm

Since my last expression of frustration was deleted I am making this thread.

Why do you think I should pay for shipping? Sending your H60 to the Netherlands will set me back about 14 EUR, why am I required to spend my money on a faulty product? Lets say I get a faulty one back, is Corsair refunding the shipping for the first?

This is totally unacceptable, either mail me postage or enjoy your new anti-spokesperson.

• Corsair Employees

How long have you had your mouse and have you created a case yet?

But you will want to take that up with our customer service and under warranty policy you would pay the shipping to us and we will pay to ship it back to you. There are exceptions to this but you would again need to take that up with our customer service.

I would suggest using the link on the left and request an RMA then once you have the conformation and before you send the part to us contact our customer service by phone. The number is listed under contact on the main site.

If you are out side the USA then you can install skype and call the toll free number for free.

Or if you have had it less than thirty days you might ask your reseller they can likely replace it for you.

Archived