Corsair Community

overclocking TWIN2X4096-6400C5 with my board help

mrbiggmike

Hello all, i am trying to get the most out of my memory 2x2 TWIN2X4096-6400C5C. my current timings are 5-5-5-18 1.8 vol. and it seems to work adequate with some slows downs. I am being told that the ram needs to be tweaked slightly more to improve performance and it all also require tweaking other things slightly. I am unfamiliar outside of ram in regards to tweaking anything else but can pick up real quick if pointed in the right direction. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as i have exhausted serious time on the net looking in to this. Please note i do not want to overkill the overclocking but i do want to increase the performance from what it is right now.

• 1 month later...

SORRY i do not know how nto get a screen shot of it but here is what it says exactly:

GENERAL:

TYPE DDR2

SIZE 4096

CHANNELS DUAL

TIMINGS:

DRAM FREQ: 400.0mhz

FSB DRAM: 2.3

CAS# LATENCY (CL): 5.0 CLOCKS

RAS# TO CAS# DELAY (TRCD): 5 CLOCKS

RAS# PRECHARGE (TRP): 5 CLOCKS

CYCLE TIME (TRAS): 18 CLOCKS

BANK TIME (TRC): 22 CLOCKS

COMMAND RATE (CR): 2T

• Corsair Employees
They are running at DDR800 at Cas 5-5-5-18 so I am not sure what you want us to do. And you would open CPU-Z and select the Memory TAB then Hit CNTRL + PRTSCRN and paste it to an open MS Paint window and crop it down then attach the image.

Archived