Corsair Community

AX 1200 24-pin pinout diagram

techiegeek2012

Hello,

I have an ATX 1200 PSU from Corsair that I need to test - you mention connecting the green wire to any black wire... there's just one issue. All the wires on my unit's 24-pin ATX connector are black. Does the pinout diagram in the Quick PSU sticky post apply to all Corsair PSU's? Thank you!

• 6 months later...

Anyone help me out?

I have an AX850W and I'm going to build the PC once I've done my sleeving.. All my cables are black too, and on one side there are 24 pins. On the other side, however, the 14 pin (as illustrated) on my PSU has 18 pins (18+10) ... Gonna need to connect the "green" with a black one when I am testing my watercooling loop.. :/ But: the pins on the 24pin are the same for every PSU? Btw on the illustration, which one is green and which are black(+5VDC, C[]M, +3,3Vsense?)?? Thank you so much for answering :)

But: the pins on the 24pin are the same for every PSU?

\Yes, they are exactly the same for every PSU. Just use the diagram Synthohol provided and use the latch on the connector for reference. As you can see in the connector o the left side of the diagram the pins are numberd. Pins 1-12 are on the right side and pins 13-24 are on the latch side

Archived