Corsair Community

software

ahaha when he says they are working on it he meant it will be after you can buy the next line of products. 5 months and waiting!

Oh well 120€ Down the drain then I guess...

Back to my 25€ Microsoft keyboard which works flawless *sigh*

cronosau, don't give people false information.

So does that mean there will be a firmware update for the k90 to fix the ghosting ? Or will it be a new revision of the keyboard which means i need to buy a new one?

Please point to the false bit?

if you take the first posting date of this thread ( http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=102612 ) as reference, its been exactly 4 months now.

still, i am totally with you on this one.

even 1 month to fix this issue would be stretching the customers' patience for a premium product, but it's 4 months now (!) with still no ETA.

Interesting thread you linked here, didn't find that one before.

It's kinda amazing to see that the K60 has the same issues like the K90...

I wonder why the keyboard is so expensive if it doesn't work properly and the company who etched those keys has no idea about "lasering".

*Oh yay lets just hold that black key under the laser and let it laser it on any position of the key, no one will notice anyway if its way off*

I guess that was the last corsair product I bought, and always been a fan of it :\ (PSU, Ram)

We are currently working on a update to the firmware.

Thank you for showing your copy and paste skills.

Would you like to elaborate on the resource distribution of new vengeance product research and production vs forum PR vs software support for existing products?

ahaha when he says they are working on it he meant it will be after you can buy the next line of products. 5 months and waiting!

Haha totally true.

Thank you for showing your copy and paste skills.

Would you like to elaborate on the resource distribution of new vengeance product research and production vs forum PR vs software support for existing products?

I am curious to this as well. ^^^

Please do enlighten us Corsair.

• Corsair Employees

We have addressed the K60 fading key issue (Mentioned previously in one of related posts to this thread) already and the firmware is still the same as its first release. I am sorry but I cannot comment on Unreleased or Beta versions of the firmware that is not public and we have never been public on any previous product we have ever made with beta software or firmware. We may on occasion use select people with a pre-release update to test for a specific issue or for internal beta testing but it is not released to the general public.

And I am sorry but I can only talk about released products/software/firmware, unless other wise directed by the respective product manager.

The K90 Firmware was updated to software version 2.12 and within that file there was Firmware update Version 1.07 in January of 2012.

Archived