Corsair Community

VS1GBKIT400 vs. Intel D865Perl

Andre M

[quote name='bopop']im also having problems ..my comp. freezes sometimes upon statrt up..i've tried everything...no virus has been detected and i have a new power supply....the only thing i can think of is the memory..[/QUOTE] bopop: Andre M didn't mention a problem. What type of problem are you having? What is the exact part # of your memory?

Thanks [I]Wired[/I] for your reply :biggrin: I was worried because I thought the memory [B]VS1GKIT400 - 32Mb X16[/B] wouldn't work with my motherboard [B]( Intel D865Perl - Chipset 865PE ). [/B] Before your reply I thought this MB would works well only with [B]64Mb X8[/B] type of memory. PS:. I haven't built my computer yet but I can say that after your reply I'm relaxed ! :D: Thanks again !!! []'s

[quote name='Wired']bopop: Andre M didn't mention a problem. What type of problem are you having? What is the exact part # of your memory?[/QUOTE] IM USING TW0 256 STICKS VS512MBKIT400C3..I HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO TEST IT YET.

• Corsair Employee
These modues are based on 32M X 8 IC's so they should be no problem with this MB! I would suggest you test them one at a time with [url]www.memtest.org[/url] and lets make sure one is not failing! If you do find you have a failing module, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Archived