Corsair Community

Replacement Red keys for k60

Hellojerry

Yep. It came with an extra A key instead of S. I am trying to return it to the seller at amazon, but if i can just buy a S key i would prefer to do that. Seems really stupid considering the red keys are visable through the sealed box.

• Corsair Employees
At this time we do not have the ability to send out just the red key caps. It is either going to require you send it back to amazon for a replacement, or do a RMA direct with Corsair.

• 6 months later...

Hey Everyone!!

I'd actually want to buy the red keys separately to add to my PC.

You see I like the corsair K90 and the blue lights,

Though I like also the red keys and setup for the K60 for FPS gaming.

I was going to buy the K90 and then buy the red keys from the K60 to add to the k90.

unless they release a K60 with backlighting.

So Corsair, please either put red keys for sale separately or get the fps keyboard back lit.

There is a market for both!!!

I'm in!!

Chris

PS: for time being could i purchase the red keys separately (the whole set please)

• Corsair Employees
Hey Everyone!!

I'd actually want to buy the red keys separately to add to my PC.

You see I like the corsair K90 and the blue lights,

Though I like also the red keys and setup for the K60 for FPS gaming.

I was going to buy the K90 and then buy the red keys from the K60 to add to the k90.

unless they release a K60 with backlighting.

So Corsair, please either put red keys for sale separately or get the fps keyboard back lit.

There is a market for both!!!

I'm in!!

Chris

PS: for time being could i purchase the red keys separately (the whole set please)

We are working on this. We hope to be able to have it up soon.

Hi currently in the same boat as the guy above

basically my prefect keyboard would be a cross between the K60 and the K90 (the K150) with both the macro keys, rubber topped fps keys (WASD and the numbers), back-light and full length wrist rest.

you say in your previous post

"We are working on this. We hope to be able to have it up soon."

Any chance you can give us a little more detail:

Are you just planning on making the keys available separately?

Or creating a "k150" keyboard? (this would be perfect)

either way i live in the UK so if you selling the keys separately could I purchase them?

I ask because i would like to treat myself to a new keyboard for Holidays and want to know if i should wait for a "k150", or just buy a k90 and purchase replacement keys when they become available?

Thanks

Bouniter

• Corsair Employees
Hi currently in the same boat as the guy above

basically my prefect keyboard would be a cross between the K60 and the K90 (the K150) with both the macro keys, rubber topped fps keys (WASD and the numbers), back-light and full length wrist rest.

you say in your previous post

"We are working on this. We hope to be able to have it up soon."

Any chance you can give us a little more detail:

Are you just planning on making the keys available separately?

Or creating a "k150" keyboard? (this would be perfect)

either way i live in the UK so if you selling the keys separately could I purchase them?

I ask because i would like to treat myself to a new keyboard for Holidays and want to know if i should wait for a "k150", or just buy a k90 and purchase replacement keys when they become available?

Thanks

Bouniter

I was referring to spare red keys :)

The idea of a "K150" is great but the cost would make it a very niche item. You would have to pay much more than what the K90 is priced at.

I was referring to spare red keys :)

The idea of a "K150" is great but the cost would make it a very niche item. You would have to pay much more than what the K90 is priced at.

First thank you for the very quick resonse (fantastic customer service).

Because of this I shall be picking up a K90, but could you please just confirm that the extra keys will be available in the UK and the rest of Europe (for my German friend above) even if they would have to be shipped from yourselves in America?

It may be worth noting this information somewhere other than this 1 thread (maybe a sticky at the top of the keyboard forum). As I'm sure many other people are considering the same thing and it was the only thing stopping me purchasing. It took me quite some time to find this specific thread with the info i needed, and even the title of the thread wasnt directly what i was looking for.

Thanks again for your time.

Bouniter

Since the Corsair keyboards use Cherry MX keycaps, if you are in a rush to customize your keys there are vendors that sell custom keycaps that will work just fine. Colors, strange logos, whatever...

However, they will not be angled, textured, and have the nifty soft-touch coating that come on the K60's red keys.

See the stickied thread at the top of the page for more info.

"However, they will not be angled, textured, and have the nifty soft-touch coating that come on the K60's red keys."

and this is exactly the reason I haven't used them. I don't want them to customize my keyboard I want them to improve my overall gaming experience

i just want a conformation that they will be available for purchase in my country before i click the buy button on a K90 keyboard.

hell if i where to customize a keyboard I'd want it totally blank like another keyboard make i almost bought some time ago before the k90 was released i didn't purely due to it lacking any multimedia or gaming features.

I have never known a person more picky with keyboards than myself and a k90 with the k60 keycaps would be a more prefect keyboard than i ever thought i could, ever! because tbh k90 is perfect.

Thanks anyway though

Bouniter

• 4 weeks later...

Archived