Corsair Community

NEED $100,000 in CORSAIR PRODUCTS!! Why NO call??

To whom this may concern,

This is an avid Corsair Retailer, meaning that I buy/sell ONLY Corsair RAM, SSD's, Watercoolers, and etc whenever possible.

I have been buying them from a fairly shady and unreliable wholesaler but now am at the level where I can purchase them directly if I so wish.

So I decided to put forth the effort to touch out and speak with someone at your company. I am very old school and would like to do it in person but Corsair is a long drive from me.

Over the last 30 days I have left 3 messages with three different retail channel managers. I have left 3 emails with them. I have also used the corsair online channel inquiry form. Still, I have not gotten a SINGLE response. I even have replied on the company facebook many times, only to get nothing but silence.

There is NO excuse for this.

I understand how busy everyone is, and I know what it takes to set-up an account. The last thing I want to do is harass or nag Corsair. Trust me I hate people who pester me for something when I can not do anything.

But really NOT a single response? I will ALWAYS give people the respect they deserve and reply to them, even if it is just to say, "Sorry I can not help you right now, but will help you as soon as possible".

This is total crapola.

I am so turned off by this I am considering turning my company's allegiance over to another brand =(

They have been nagging for my support.

They offered to fly me up to the HQ and meet with me in person. They offered me on-site training and sales instruction. They offered to help me set-up my new workplace and provide me with display models, and casings, and general support.

But I am a FIRM believer in only selling what I believe to be the best and Corsair is that company right now.

Sadly,

Brandon J. Meade

StudioSpeed

studiospeed_BC-hyper-REALONE.thumb.jpg.cd06adf5fcf39425e7db8f699a2deeb2.jpg

• Corsair Employees

Brandon,

I am sorry but we are not really setup for that type of transaction, I have sent an email to the sales manager but normally we will direct you through a distributor like ASI or Tech Data, Ingram Micro, or D&H Distribution.

But I would suggest calling the main number and ask for our customer service and explain the issue with them I am sure they will do their best to help you. The number is listed under contact on the main site.

Well never-mind, I got a response almost instantly.

Now THIS is the reason I will only sell Corsair products.

Excellent quality parts backed by excellent customer service.

Wish other manufacturers were as savvy as Corsair.

=)

Also, we here at StudioSpeed in San Diego look forward to becoming more active on these forums.

Archived