Corsair Community

Case #4573426

I cannot see the status of my case in the RMA section as it says it is an invalid ID and also need to request that a courier service be provided by Corsair as I cannot afford to ship a faulty product to the Netherlands. Also, what is the number a UK customer would phone regarding refunds?

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but that case number is valid please be sure that you have entered it correctly and in the correct section. And we would not be able to issue a refund, we can only replace it. You would have to go back to the reseller for a refund. And there is only one phone number it is listed under contact on the main site and you can install skpye and call the toll free number for free.

• Corsair Employees

That sounds like you are in the right place "I have an active case # already or wish to check my RMA Status ..." Right bellow that statement not above it.

You might try another browser or if you are using IE try and enable Compatibility mode.

No luck doing either of those things, managed to get a refund from amazon even though I was out of my return time. The liquid cooling series is probably one I'll stay away from for now on. Had about 4 of these H100s since January.

Archived