Corsair Community

Memory problem

kbreito

Motherboard - MSI KT4AV Video - MSI FX5700 Memory - Twinx1024-3200C2 CPU - AMD Athlon 2800+ not overclocked I am having lots of memory errors and getting BSOD with page fault in non paged area errors. I have tried to follow the instructions for setting the correct settings in the bios but there are some settings I dont understand. What are these supposed to be set at? AMI BIOS (5/14/04) DDR termination voltage ? Under DRAM Timing control: RAS pulse width Write recovery cycle Bank interleave TWRT Timing SDRAM Burst length Fast Command Fast R-2-R Command

• Corsair Employee
Please try these settings: CPU Freq: 166 Mhz Memory Frequency: [B]100%[/B] Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts Resulting Frequency: 166MHz SDRAM CAS Latency: 2.5T SDRAM RAS to CAS Delay (tRCD): 3T SDRAM Row Precharge (tRP): 3T SDRAM Active to Precharge Delay (tRAS): 6T

• Corsair Employee
For any setting not listed I would suggest you use bios defaults! If you just want to know what the settings are I would suggest you do a search on [url]www.rojakpot.com[/url] or [url]www.google.com[/url] and you can get a detailed description!

Archived