Corsair Community

Can't install M60

3dxbox

Hi,

So I just got my M60, my first gaming mouse and Corsair purchase.

But when I plug in the USB port, my computer doesn't recognise it. But the blue lighting on the mouse works..

I downloaded the BETA 2.12 software, and when I hit next it says ''Cannot find the Corsair M60 Mouse, plug the M60 into a USB port!''

I've got four USB ports on my computer, and I tried all of them but it still doesn't work. I also tried it on my brothers computer, doesn't work either.

Is my mouse broken? Because that would really suck, I got it like an hour ago and was really looking forward to using a gaming mouse..

I tried it on other devices as well. The just discovered the red laser doesn't work. Blue lighting still does tho.

I tried to re flash the firmware, but it requires me to have the driver installed. Which I can't, since it says ''M60 not found!''.

• 4 months later...
Optical you can see the red, once the mouses went laser you can not see them.

The mouse does not work on another machine?

RMA: #4914492

G. morning...

I have same problem...Do you someone know how i Can fix it? Or I must resent to shop again???? :-/ This is new mouse...from warranty claim I was unbox it just.

• Corsair Employees
RMA: #4914492

G. morning...

I have same problem...Do you someone know how i Can fix it? Or I must resent to shop again???? :-/ This is new mouse...from warranty claim I was unbox it just.

I replied to your ticket.

Archived