Corsair Community

Shipping to Australia - Obsidian 600t frontmesh

eshbop

Hi, I was looking into getting a replacement Obsidian 600t frontmesh, but it turns out the cheapest shipping option is nearly $40. For such a small, lightweight part this seems ridiculous. Nowhere here stocks them and if I wanted a new one I'd have to buy a new case. Is there anyway shipping could be priced more reasonably or do I have to do without?

Thanks.

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry but yes shipping and Duty cost to Australia is expensive, you can contact our customer service and see if they can help you with that. The number is listed under Contact on the main site and you can install skype and call the toll free number for free.

• 2 weeks later...
Yet a reputable website can ship me a single or several games (larger/heavier than this component) shipped from the UK using UPS or Royal Mail for free? I've had plenty of items shipped from overseas for single digit postage costs, you can't tell me that $39 + duties isn't absurdly overpriced for the item I want shipped...

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry but that is not something I would be able to address or answer on the forum from Tech support. As I stated please contact our customer service and I am sure they will do their best to help you.

• 10 months later...
  • Corsair Employee

I am sorry but we do not allow double posting please stay to one thread.

And you are requesting a part to repair your case right? If yes then you do not need to send anything they will send the parts to you.

Archived