Corsair Community

RMA #2772846 - status?

I've checked the status since the parts (2 Vengeance memory sticks) were received by Corsair on the 28th, but it hasn't moved in the past 4-5 business days. How long does it normally take for RMAs to process? (this is my first one). My computer is down until I get them back, which I'm hoping will be soon.

Thanks.

• Corsair Employee
Please contact our customer service they will be able to get that update for you, I will send them a message but I am sorry to say that is about all I can do from Tech support. The number is listed under contact on the main site

How long does it normally take for RMAs to process? (this is my first one). My computer is down until I get them back, which I'm hoping will be soon.
It's usually 7-10 buisness days if you are in the US and a couple of more days if you are across the big pond.

Don't sweat the status not updating correctly. Sometimes it's so slow people get their items back before it is updated.

I've been through the process twice and it really was quick and painless.

For future reference you could have requested an advanced RMA or cross-ship as it's called sometimes. They would ship out the new modules before you shipped out the old to reduce downtime.

Archived