Corsair Community

Very unhappy customer

Hello, I filled out a RMA about a few days ago. The SSD I purchased from newegg is the Force Series 3 CSSD-F120GB3A-BK decided to work for a day with no issues. Now it won't boot again. I'm done trying all these "fixes" on the forums. First the SSD didn't even work out the box. You guys send out a product that isn't ready to be used for your consumers. Thus you have your consumers read through forums and google searches to find your "fixes". Now the only reason I considered buying this SSD over others was because there was a $30 rebate form. And since I have to go through all this RMA stuff, I'm pretty sure I can't even file my rebate. I will be waiting for your response Corsair.

• Corsair Employees

The rebate has nothing to do with the warranty, you can submit for an RMA using the l;ink on the left and contact our customer service tomorrow after we open and let them know you just got the drive and they will take care of you just let them know if you have had it less than 30 days.. The number to conatct our customer service is listed under contact on the main site.

Now that being said if the drive is detected in BIOS I would try running parted magic and secure erase the drive and try a fresh install again to be sure it is not some other issue.

Archived