Corsair Community

issue

im in the same boat here does but i have the hissing noise problem when PC is off , does corsair pay for shipping? they should anyway!

im hesitate as i dont and should pay for shipping for some one else's error on a high end 400 psu.

• Corsair Employees

Please check the cable and make sure it is not just a faulty cable, if not then you can contact the reseller and see if they will replace it or use the link on the left and request an RMA, once you have the RMA conformation you would have to contact our customer service by phone to resolve the shipping questions.

The number is listed under contact on the main site.

yea thats the first thing i tried, i tested with 3 other power cables still there. if it makes any difference when i use the off switch on the back of the psu its gone but it does take a bout 10 seconds to disappear like something is discharging maybe capacitor?

• Corsair Employees
Then I am sorry we can only replace it under an RMA! You can request the RMA then contact our customer service and speak with them about the shipping if its been less than 30 days they can help you with that.

Archived