Corsair Community

m90 in swtor - no backwards fn?

athilnaur

Hi all. I upgraded my firmware, downloaded the beta 212 patch, and still no joy.

When I try to assign an m90 key to the down key, it will only move once on >1 playback, and only lurch back painfully slowly on the >>>> playback option.

Is there a way to have the mouse operate efficiently as the down arrow key?

Reinstalled 3 x, reflashed twice, reflashed the onboard mice memory twice, no joy :(

• Corsair Employees

Can you give me the steps you did to create this macro, also what is the function for it.

When creating macros for SWTOR, make sure you have hardware mode selected. After you create the macro go to the manage profile screen and click on the LED. Assign and save to M90.

Hi all. I upgraded my firmware, downloaded the beta 212 patch, and still no joy.

When I try to assign an m90 key to the down key, it will only move once on >1 playback, and only lurch back painfully slowly on the >>>> playback option.

Is there a way to have the mouse operate efficiently as the down arrow key?

Reinstalled 3 x, reflashed twice, reflashed the onboard mice memory twice, no joy :(

My understanding is that you cannot map a button on the mouse that will stay "pressed in" for a period of time. The macro assignment for a button will typically have the button get pressed, and then the button getting de-pressed.

Maybe you can assign two buttons the job. Make one button have the "press" macro and the other have the "depress" macro. You'd have to use one to hit the down button and the other to lift it up.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't think you can do this natively with the M90.

Thanks for the replies. As I think Fboots has tuned into, my problem is that I want to map a mouse button to be my down key, ie function exactly the same way the down arrow key does. Hold it down, move backwards. I've had no problems (well, not many thanks to these forums) setting the mouse up for everything else using hardware profiles for use in swtor.

But if I can't find a way I think I'll be saying a sad goodbye to this mouse :(

Please review this post for how to set up a key press:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=104531

Following this guide will allow me to macro and keyboard button say one of my f keys to a mouse button and make it so that as long as i hold down the assigned mouse button down it will act as holding down the macroed key and release when i release the button?

• 4 months later...
  • Corsair Employees
Set delay options to ignore delay, then click MR, click the button to assign it to, then input the keys. Then for playback options choose the last one. This playback means when you press the button, it repeats the macro until you click it again.

Archived