Corsair Community

Corsair performance pro Vs Corsair Force GT

You will need to ask more specific questions if the information in the other thread is not sufficient.

I want to know which one is more stable and reliable, I use my system for gaming , video edit and rendering ... . I wonder If I should purchase Performance Pro with Marvell Controller which is more stable as many comment here?

Both are extremely stable and reliable. If your main focus is video editing and rendering, then you might benefit more long term from the PP. If you have an even balance of gaming and video, then the GT is the better option.

Both do well with incompressible files but the PP will be a bit faster at it in many cases. However, the GT will be faster with highly compressible files.

Bottom line, unless you are editing video 8 hrs a day for a living, you'll probably never know the difference between the 2.

Both are extremely stable and reliable. If your main focus is video editing and rendering, then you might benefit more long term from the PP. If you have an even balance of gaming and video, then the GT is the better option.

Both do well with incompressible files but the PP will be a bit faster at it in many cases. However, the GT will be faster with highly compressible files.

Bottom line, unless you are editing video 8 hrs a day for a living, you'll probably never know the difference between the 2.

Thanks for your help ! I will purchase the PP.

Archived