Corsair Community

Gigabyte GA-8KNXP Rev 1.0 - Best Corsair Memory?

MRSTI22B

I have a Gigabyte GA-8KNXP Rev 1.0 Motherboard running Bios F10. I am looking to put the best possible memory into the machine that is also the most compatible. I'd like to primarily run it for high performance games as well as general windows and office work. I currently have TwinX CMX-512LL XM3200 Corsair memory, but would like to replace it as I've experienced a great deal of trouble with running the system stabily. Does anyone have any ideas on the best memory configuration to run with this motherboard. It will also be running a P4 3.0GHz 800MHz FSB cpu. Ideally, I'd like to run 1GB of memory in matched pair. Looking at the Pro series, but unsure which is the best for my board and Gigabyte doesn't have any information on the most compatible memory types for there boards. :):

I have two modules of TwinX CMX512-3200LL (matched pair totalling 1GB). According to your Corsair website and the compatibility chart that I found, the best memory (for enthusiast) is the CMX512-3200C (matched pair for a 1GB total). Would this be correct?

Archived