Corsair Community

issue

sleeperhit

I just purchased a k60 3 weeks ago. Ive used it fairly regularly and the keycaps have already started to turn grey. It doesn't look horrible so I was thinking about living with it because I love the feature set so much. However, I did contact the RMA department and they offered me a K90, which I don't want because the 18 macro buttons would just take up space. My question is, and please be honest... Are they going to seriously revise the K60? Basic 10 dollar keyboard keycaps are stain resistant, I can't imagine that producing a 110 dollar keyboard that does the same is out of corsair's reach. The keyboard is awesome... Awesome to the point that I'm not interested in having it replaced by its flashy, led laden, bigger brother. I just would like some type of honest assurance that the keycap staining problem will be addressed in future versions. Any response would be highly appreciated.

• Corsair Employees
sleeperhit: Sorry that you are having issues with your K60. Since you already filled out an RMA, customer service will contact you when your replacement K60 is ready. They will provide you with a shipping label. I'm expecting it to be about 2weeks before we will have the keyboard ready for you.

Archived