Corsair Community

M60 macros not working in games

McRooster

Hello Corsair Forums,

Before I start I'd like to say that the Corsair M60 mouse is a damn fine mouse except for one little issue I am having. In games (League of Legends I normally play) the macros I have set to my sniper button and other keys do not work.

I've set my Sniper button to 3 and my others to 1-2.

And yes I did read the guide to setting macros.

Thanks for any reply in advance.

Please make sure you are using software version 2.12

Make sure you have hardware playback selected in the software.

On the "Manager Profile" page make sure you have "Save to M60"

Still not working :(

Should I reinstall firmware then make sure I tick hardware playback before configuring then save it to m60 when I am done?

• Corsair Employees

So this macro is to pull out your sniper rifle? Also in game when you hit 2 on the keyboard it brings out of the rifle?

Try to delete the delay. Click manage profile TAB and save to the device.

Hello

i just got this mouse today, and i have the same exact problem as this guy, but in BF3, it seems that the macro keys doesn't work at all, other than that the mouse is very lovely, and i tried everything above and yes i read the guide, but it still doesn't work, thats really Sad,

i wish you guys help me:D:

Edit:

the macro works on the desktop, but if i launch the game which is BF3 it doesn't work at all

i have this virsion, M60_setup_beta2.12_010612 , if i enable hardware playback and play bf, all the mouse buttons becomes acting the same, so if i click any button its just fire the gun in the game, i can't zoom, or change weapon with the scroll wheel, and i can't find out whats the problem

Archived