Corsair Community

h100 in Rs-9 Devil Red - Aerocool posible ?

Sin3003

i got the Rs-9 Devil Red - Aerocool

http://www.aerocool.com.tw/index.php/products/31-pgsr/13-rs9-devilred

and a h100 from corsair ...

well i was sure i will get issues well theres place for 2 140mm fan`s in roof enough room for sure but i would only be able to put in half of the screws to fix the radiator aside between the fan holes in the case is metall like 5cm which would cover a part of the radiator would that be a problem ? thanks for answers or experiences or ideas on how to build a h100 into the Rs-9 Devil Red - Aerocool

ok well ordered me the graphite 600t in white guess i wont have any issue to install the h100 into it right ?

aside question do i have any use for the 140mm fans in the 600t cause i think i have read it only have places for 120mm ones but i got 4 140mm out my old case would be sad to just dump em at all as em was not that bad

U should have ordered the 650d... Same case basically but more room on top to use the h100 more efficiently... 140mm fans will not fit ne where in either of them... Wish I had gotten a 650d instead of my 600t so bad... Likely sell and go to the 650d... Keep stalling hoping corsair will reinvent a badass updated 800d type case.

I felt the same way... 600t is still a great case but the h80 is a much better option for it in my opinion... Or cutting ahole so u can fish the pump/block down into the case and mount the rad where u were planning to mount the fans and mount the fan inside of the case pushing out... This would be the most efficient way for the h100 imo... Id still go h80 first tho... They are very close in performance.

Archived