Corsair Community

Corsair Single Rads

SolidusSnake

Seeing as how Corsair has had great luck in the cooling segment.. Why haven't corsair released a water cooler for High end GPU's. Obviously would be marketed towards reference 560/70/80s and AMD 78XX and 79XX. (or higher clearly).

Right now with some.. help zipties a box cutter and a reference blower style cooler.. You can do some pretty awesome stuff with the Hydro Series. (although the plastic styled tubing is a PITA to use)

Has corsair thought of this? Have they mentioned it anywhere on the net? Is something in the works? Is this to much of a niche market for them to get into? I mean clearly if people are doing it now themselves. *alot* more people would be willing to do it if it were well already done.

To give an idea of the performance we've seen were talking 20~25C idle on a high end card, and less then 50 under load. and less then 60C overvolted and overclocked.

Anyone know if corsair has denied or confirmed this is something they would not ever do or something they've "thought" about ?

Mentioned the subject before. May buy a Swiftech gpu cooler if Corsair stays out of the market. Right now even with a couple of 7970s @ 1150-1200, GPU temps staying usually below 65C with fans under 50%. Using the USAdystopia method of H100 mounting am getting supplementary cooling across the videocards from the push/pull fans on the rad...Summer temps may need additional cooling help! The airflow design from the 600T is excellent...wish they made a bigger version.

• Corsair Employees
What about expanding there Buisness into a 3rd party Video card manufacturer... That would be just too cool. lol. Corsair Hydro Radeon 7970 / Nvidia GTX 680. I would totally buy it. Just saying.

Something worth looking into, but no plans at this point. This is something I would get myself. Mainstream is something we are really focusing right now.

Archived