Corsair Community

Force GT 120 GB already FW 1.3.3 Adding mirrored (same) SSD how to FW update?

Lacuda

Sorry tried to make the title as descriptive as possible, this is my first post here and I have used this website in the past as a reference to help me with my original Firmware update.

I already have a Corsair Force GT 120 GB SSD in my system, I'd like to add another one under the mirror drive settings, but I don't know how to firmware update the second one properly?

When I set the mirror settings, will it flash the drive with the same firmware on the current one and all the same information? I'm still 3/5 for computer skill, built the machine myself and I have a few errors that so far are okay.

Side problems:

Actually, while I'm here my computer does this thing where when I boot it, it says "No hard disk found!" or something along those lines...is that good or bad?

Sometimes when I boot it gets to the asus mobo screen then shuts back down, restarts itself (usually if it's been off for awhile) and sometimes it sticks at the Windows black load screen. But it happens maybe once a week or less, so I never really bothered with it.

Archived