Corsair Community

A7N8X Deluxe2.0 ValueRam Question

FlyinDuke

I just got 1GB of PC3200 Corsair ValueSelect, and when I try to clock it up to 200Mhz the Computer Locks up. The highest I can get it to is 190MHz (BIOS says 190MHz, computer boots saying 189MHz) I was wondering if anyone knew the proper Memory Timings I should be using for the memory? The motherboard is an A7N8X Deluxe PCB2.0 BIOS REV 1007 The processor is an AthlonXP 3000+ FSB400 The memory is two 512MB PC3200 ValueSelect sticks Thanks Everyone

• Corsair Employee
Please check your CPU and make sure that you do not have a 333Mhx 3000+! Or if you can test them in another system that might help isolate the problem and I would test them one at a time www.memtest.org!

• Corsair Employee
Can you give me a few more details? Did you test them in another system, and if so at what speed/settings? And did you test them one module at a time and they work or get no errors but when you install both you get errors? Have you tested the CPU in another system with other memory?

I have done all the tests I could possibly do with other mboards and processors, its just when I put these all into the A7N8X they have problems in not being able to go above 190, and thats with manual settings, I can't use auto settings and get it to work Has anyone gotten their A7N8X to work properly with the Hardware I am using,

Archived