Corsair Community

How do I map LCTRL to button 15? (M90)

jangove

For that matter, how do I map any of the "control" keys to any of the M90's? That is, the control keys, shift, caps...? This seems like an obvious thing to do, and the controls for things like my thrustmaster Flight Stick make this incredibly straight forward. So what gives?

I've scanned the forums, and I've come to understand that there are some complaints about the software. Is this the essence of those complaints? And if so should I just put the thing back in its box and wait for the software to get ready for prime time?

• Corsair Employees

Corsair software:

Select Hardware Playback

Select the third "playback option" - Repeat while pressed

Delay options - "ignore delays"

Click on "MR" , select your mouse button 15, press Control one time. Click on "MR"

You will see a down arrow with Control, delete the up arrow with Control.

Click on the "Manage Profile" tab, Click on any LED light, and save to M60/M90.

Corsair software:

Select Hardware Playback

Select the third "playback option" - Repeat while pressed

Delay options - "ignore delays"

Click on "MR" , select your mouse button 15, press Control one time. Click on "MR"

You will see a down arrow with Control, delete the up arrow with Control.

Click on the "Manage Profile" tab, Click on any LED light, and save to M60/M90.

Awesome. Thanks so much for the prompt reply; I hoped/suspected that it was just something I'd missed in the documentation by being a dolt. I believe that the laws of the internet require that I somehow make some tortured claim that my failure to read is ALL YOUR FAULT, but the truth is I just don't have it in me. (That said, while your hardware is for the most part outstanding, the software's internal help and guidance could use some work).

At the risk of derailing my own thread, am I correct in believing that I can associate my profile with its corresponding game (in this instance, Kingdoms of Amalur) by selecting the correct .exe? And that this will work fine even for games launched via Steam?

Oh (and pardon me, because I'm aware I'm being a bit thick): is "repeat while pressed" what I want? The command (LCTRL) maps to the "Block" action in KofA, so ideally I'd like it to hold my shield up until released... I'm going to try it as recommended, but I'm hoping to expand my understanding of how the software functions.

• Corsair Employees

As long as the exe is the same as in Steam, you shouldn't have any issues. Let me now if you do.

Do you want the key so you hold is down? or do you want it to set so it will repeat the key?

Archived