Corsair Community

M90 Question.

Darknode

I've recently purchased my M90 and I have had a small hiccup here and there but nothing I didn't figure out on my own. I made a Mass Effect 3 profile and was able to setup key-bindings and simple macros but I was wanting to know if its able to simulate a button being held down? The 'F' button is for melee attack and you can press it repeatedly for a combo or hold it down for a charge attack. I didn't have any issues binding the 'F' key to the mouse but I've only been able to simulate a single press, I can set it to press it repeatedly or just once but I haven't found a way to make it simulate a held key, even if I'm holding on the mouse button. So, is there a way to do this or not? Thanks for your time and help!

I've recently purchased my M90 and I have had a small hiccup here and there but nothing I didn't figure out on my own. I made a Mass Effect 3 profile and was able to setup key-bindings and simple macros but I was wanting to know if its able to simulate a button being held down? The 'F' button is for melee attack and you can press it repeatedly for a combo or hold it down for a charge attack. I didn't have any issues binding the 'F' key to the mouse but I've only been able to simulate a single press, I can set it to press it repeatedly or just once but I haven't found a way to make it simulate a held key, even if I'm holding on the mouse button. So, is there a way to do this or not? Thanks for your time and help!

Use the 3rd or 4th Playback option; depending on what you want.

(3rd) Repeat while pressed

This option will cause the macro to repeat as long as the button is held

down.

(4th) Play until stopped

When this option is used, pressing the button will start the macro and it

will repeat until the button is pressed again

Highly recommend you read the user manual! http://www.corsair.com/media/cms/manual/Vengeance_M90_Software_Users_Guide.pdf

Use the 3rd or 4th Playback option; depending on what you want.

(3rd) Repeat while pressed

This option will cause the macro to repeat as long as the button is held

down.

(4th) Play until stopped

When this option is used, pressing the button will start the macro and it

will repeat until the button is pressed again

Highly recommend you read the user manual! http://www.corsair.com/media/cms/manual/Vengeance_M90_Software_Users_Guide.pdf

I did read the manual even tried the third and fourth setting, all prior to posting for help. The 3rd and 4th option do not imitate a held button but more of a pressing repeatedly gesture. So if anyone else has any ideas or input please feel free to respond and thanks!

• Corsair Employees

Corsair software:

Select Hardware Playback

Select the third "playback option" - Repeat while pressed

Delay options - "ignore delays"

Click on "MR" , select your mouse button, press V one time. Click on "MR"

You will see a down arrow with V, delete the up arrow with V.

Click on the "Manage Profile" tab, Click on any LED light, and save to M60/M90.

Corsair software:

Select Hardware Playback

Select the third "playback option" - Repeat while pressed

Delay options - "ignore delays"

Click on "MR" , select your mouse button, press V one time. Click on "MR"

You will see a down arrow with V, delete the up arrow with V.

Click on the "Manage Profile" tab, Click on any LED light, and save to M60/M90.

Thanks for the reply Ram Guy, its almost the affect I wanted. It will do a charge attack but not every time and now I'm unable to do a combo i.e. pressing F repeatedly. Also Mass Effect 3 doesn't acknowledge extra mouse buttons from the M90 when ran in Hardware mode, though it seems to see them in Software mode just fine. Thanks again for the help, guess I'll just have to wait for the dev's at Corsair.

Archived