Corsair Community

Advice/Info on H100

arcticchill360

I know this had prolly been said somewhere around here i looked but didnt see it. All i really need to is what type of fan connector fits into the pump on the h-100 i seen on newegg they have 120mm 70CFM Cougar fans i was looking at getting to set up a P/P config on the FX-8150 but they either come in 3 or 4 pin and i dont know which will fit in the Pump any help will be appreciated and thank you in advance!

The H100 fan controller is voltage-based, not PWM, it will accommodate 4-pin fan header, but will not make any use of it, so just get 3-pin fans.

I use 2 Gentle Typhoons AP-15 in pull, IMHO H100 doesn't need P/P because the pump is too weak and it's getting the heat to the radiator efficiently enough for extra fans to make any difference.

I know this had prolly been said somewhere around here i looked but didnt see it. All i really need to is what type of fan connector fits into the pump on the h-100 i seen on newegg they have 120mm 70CFM Cougar fans i was looking at getting to set up a P/P config on the FX-8150 but they either come in 3 or 4 pin and i dont know which will fit in the Pump any help will be appreciated and thank you in advance!

I was looking at getting them Cougar 70CFM's till I saw the price, near 75 for 4 of them.

Additional fans = additional cooling and mine increase or decrease in speed as selected. When I go to a radiator system to cool my GPUs...will certainly buy more orange fans.

You HAVE watched the videos on these fans??

I went ahead and purchased 24 total of them fans, cant wait to hear them

Sniper2kOne...#1 "fan". You're gonna love 'em!

OK then, am buying four more for my next gpu cooling project and another for a push/pull on my rear exhaust fan!

Installed the Cougars today, 14 of them inside the 800d, 4 on the h100, they really push alot of air I'm impressed however they are a bit loud compared to the fans I had before.

Archived