Corsair Community

Problems with 90gigs Force Gt 3

andyo4

I am wondering if any one else is getting a Black Screen and reboots while doing browsing or other tasks on the computer. It has only happened once while I was playing a game mostly happens while I am browsing the internet. The screen will turn black and then reboot. Any one have this problem?

I am not overclocking I am at my normal specs. Actually its becoming more frequent 3 times today. Will Black out the screen and make a buzzing noise and couple of seconds will shut down. I never had any problems before I added my SSD. I bought all quality parts like the Asus Saber Tooth Amd Mobo, and AnTeec Earth Watts PSU. I know these can still fail I am testing everything as we speak I am just wondering if any one here has had it with the ssd.

i have had mine freeze and reboot but not buzzing noise. did you check out the tweaks for ssd here: http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82516

check and make sure you are connected (maybe make sure cables are plugged in fully, possible calprite to buzzing)to the power and 6GB (brown assuming its the 990fx board) sata ports and NOT the black ones.

i would also check out the bios and make sure that c-states are disabled (going to sleep). also go to your control panel, system and security,power options and make sure it is set to high performance. then change plan settings to the right of it and check to make sure all is performance or disabled(for sleep)

Archived