Corsair Community

Simultaneous macro support for k90?

cletusowns

Hey all,

I just got my K90 today. My god the keyboard feels nice to type on and it isn't too loud either. Anyways, I have been playing around with the software. My question is this. Say I have 2 macros, g1 and g2.

G1 is a looping macro every 15 seconds and G2 is a single press macro. Is there any way to keep G1 uninterrupted when I press G2? Currently if G1 is looping and I hit G2 the loop on G1 will stop, which is pretty annoying.

RMA GUY,

What I have found is that normal keypresses do not interrupt the looping macro but hitting another macro key does. This really sucks as it means I cannot loop something (say an MMO spell that has a refresh) while also having a macro for other cooldowns as hitting the cooldown macro would require me to hit the looping macro again.

This is complicated further by not being able to incorporate loops into the actual macro.

IE:

2 macros, g1 is looped g2 is single press

I can't get around the limitation of one macro at a time by making g2 go:

key a

key s

delay 4234 (whatever)

key g1 (to restart loop automatically)

Any suggestions?

At this time a macro will be interrupted when another keystroke is pressed.

I am interested if this is going to be addressed as I have bound a G key to vent on my K90 and while holding the key down to talk if I press any other key on the keyboard it cuts me off from talking, Thus making it kind of useless.

Is there a work around for this I am missing or am I just to wait?

I am interested if this is going to be addressed as I have bound a G key to vent on my K90 and while holding the key down to talk if I press any other key on the keyboard it cuts me off from talking, Thus making it kind of useless.

Is there a work around for this I am missing or am I just to wait?

For me, this doesn't happen when a) hardware playback is NOT checked and b) when the key being pressed is not a macro key. For whatever reason hardware playback removes this functionality.

I have fully updated firmware on win 7 if that helps at all

Archived