Corsair Community

Bios settings for p4c800 deluxe with cmx512-3200c2

serapisuto

I've been posting about how I couldn't get my second stick of cmx512-3200c2 to post when installed with my older stick... well i updated my bios to version 1016 and now everything is running fine...no errors on memtest... Though I have come to realize i don't trust the "auto" settings my p4c800 deluxe bios sets for my cpu and ram. So I pose this question to anyone out there who has a setup (listed below) similar to mine, who has their system running stable as ever. What are your bios settings, mainly, fsb speed, core voltage, dram voltage, ram timings, and anything else you have thrown in there. My system is running stable as ever but I just want to make sure it stays that way currently I'm not overclocking so i'm running at fsb 200mhz, dram voltage is auto and my timings are 2.5 3 3 6 my system: p4 2.4C p4c800 deluxe ver. 1016.001 2x512mb corsair cmx512-3200c2 radeon 9500 pro antec truepower 350 (possibly 320, not sure) ps thanks

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry but this MB like many that are on the market will require that you use modules that are exactly matched in both part# and revision! If you can find another use for the older module I would just send the new one back and purchase a Twinx1024-3200XL and you should have no more problems! Short of that the only other choice would be to submit a RMA for both modules and hope they will be a match when you get them back! If you want to try that please make that request when you submit the RMA and you can do that by following the link in my signature "I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Archived