Corsair Community

Recently purchased Corsair H60 missing parts?

esCob4r

So I just got a corsair h60 recently, again, had to return/exchange 1 before. This time I open up my h60 and I had no screws to mount my fan and radiator together onto my chasis. Also I did not get any of the washers you put between the screw and fan/radiator when screwing it in. Not sure if I purchased an already returned item or something that wasn't properly re-stocked but it didn't appear to be one. It had all the shrink wrap and even the thermal paste was still on it. I have the Brackets to mount the cooler, but when it came to mounting the radiator and fan I had nothing. I would use some screws from around the house but I do not want to damage the radiator at all. Can someone tell me the exact dimensions of screws to use when mounting the FAN/RAdiator/FAN together just like that? Or can corsair maybe send me the screws and washers I need?

To get the parts, you create a RMA, and in the description section say you just need the mounting hardware and don't want to return the cooler.

Otherwise, the screws used on all of the new H-Series coolers are 6-32 x 1 1/4" screws, which are readily available at hardware stores in the US.

It is possible for a store to "re-wrap" a product with shrink wrap, if they have the equipment to do so, but if that is the situation in your case, who knows.

Archived