Corsair Community

RMA Confusing status page

weewilly

Hi I recently returned an SSD via RMA. I posted it on the 4th Feb, it was delivered in Holland last Thursday the 9th Feb using Royal Mail, the tracking code is - ly051776487gb

Here is the link to their tracking website - http://track2.royalmail.com.

The problem is when I try and check the status of the RMA I get the original form I submitted to get the RMA with this foot note at the bottom

-Your RMA has already been processed and/or shipped. Please click here to start a new ticket instead of resubmitting this one. It was like that before the drive had been delivered, could you please give me some idea of if you've received it, what's happening with it etc.? The RMA case number is - 2622444, I have mailed customer support today from the contact us bit on your main page.

Many thanks.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but you will really need to speak with our customer service and I have sent our customer service a message to check this and contact you with an update ASAP. Sorry but that is about all we can do from Tech support, you can call them by phone using Skype and call the toll free number for free if you like.

I have the same problem. I had posted the defective power supply, which was delivered on Wednesday, 15/02/2012 at 11:05 according to my mail tracking service. However, when I log in to the case, it still shows "Defective Parts Not Yet Received". My RMA Number is 2650837.

I have emailed customer service and technical support on that but received no reply.

What shall I do now?

Thanks

Archived