Corsair Community

Heya Ram Guy I need your help

ZenPc

I built a pc awhile back and i am useing for ram a 512 stick of xms extreme memory that i purchased from New Egg.....anyway i decided to put in another matching stick of same memory and ordered it from New Egg again. When i try to install it..and i have tried every conceivable cofiguration it will not boot the machine.....I can swith sticks and it will work fine but will not work together :!: ... I am useing a p4 chip and Asus mobo a p4c 800-E deluxe...What is wrong here a ram instalation is a simple thing but these sticks will not work PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!

Ok.... Stick One: CMX-512-3200C2 XMS 3202 V1.2 043 3024 XMS 3200 512 MB 400MXZ CL2 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Stick Two: CMX 512-3200C2 XMS 3202 V 3.1 0426 160-0 XMS 3200 512MB 400MHZ CL2

• Corsair Employee
The modules would need to be exactly matched with this MB! You are welcome to try and RMA both module if you like, or if you have another use for the module you have now see if the reseller will let you exchange this one for a Twinx1024-3200LL instead!

Archived