Corsair Community

Force Series GT 90 GB question

liptons

good day, developers and visitors. I have a problem the next character. This SSD drive kicks bsod 1-2 times per day. My system: OS Win 7 x64, p8p67-pro, i5 2500k, asus GeForce 560TI SLI, etc.

The operating system installed on the ssd. If the reflash disc, there is two files *.vic

which one to choose and when to do it, then flashing kill all the files on the disk and the system too? What should I do in this situation?

Firmware on ssd now 1.3

reflash shouldn't kill your data, but it could happen in rare situations. always backup important files before flashing a drive.

Right. If you're still getting BSODs after firmware upgrade, you will need to reset your CMOS and most likely to SecureErase your SSD an do a clean Windows installation.

the pdf that comes with the firmware explains how to identify what vic file to use.

reflash shouldn't kill your data, but it could happen in rare situations. always backup important files before flashing a drive.

so when will flash disk, the system will go into the operating system reboot, and try to start again?

Archived