Corsair Community

HX750 Not restarting after switching it off

snip3rcrosshair

Hi im new to posting threads, Ill welcome any help.

Ive just built new rig with Hx750 all working fine for 2 months untill i had to unplug pc to change room around and psu didnt start i did paperclip test and nothing working came back 2 hours later and it was fine, All voltages are ok Now every time i lose power or i switch off this happens ive checked all components with differnt psu and they work no cutting out for hours can anyone help thanks

thanks for reply

Yes i agree its very weird, Ive tested with different mains cable on different sockets still it does this, today i did something stupid and open the psu to mainly clean and to check the cables for splits im in uk and to rma i have to pay for postage to neverlands so i thought i would just check, ive found out if i just use the main mother board cable without cpu 8pin it doesnt do this ive tryed on 3 mbs with the same result

• 1 month later...
its not the motherboard it doesnt do it with other psu. plus the motherboard lights are not even on ive checked with multimeter power is coming through the switch but stops before going into some circuit board and coil i dont know how to test any further its asif when the power is cut or switched of its shorting something or protecting itself and not turning back on for a hour, Ive learnt my lesson voiding this warranty and with you replying to help me i trust corsair, this is the only failure of all corsair products i own so im saving to buy a hx 850 and this time hope it doesnt fail and rma if it does

Hi all im new here too. I have the same problem with my psu, this problem starts when i upgraded my vgas and my psu, was using 2 gtx 460 with a Corsair TX 650 then i changed for 2 gtx 570 and a Corsair TX 950 and the problem begins. Iff i power off the psu i need to wait 30min or more to power up again but when he power up no problem at all, play BF3 for hours and hours and no problems, but iff i switch off.... I recently RMA a SSD with u guys maibe the psu starts the problem? I tested the PC with my old psu and all power up with no problems. What should i do?

Sorry for my bad english =/

Thnxs all

Archived