Jump to content
Corsair Community

Damaged Carbide 400R Case


Recommended Posts

I bought a Corsair Carbide 400R case from a dealer but when I opened the box, it turns out that there's a dent on the side panel. I called the dealer immediately and he asked me to call Corsair Service directly, which I did. I was told by the service centre to e-mail indiaservice@corsair.com with photos of the damaged case.


I sent the email (with photos) asking if I can buy a spare panel and I was told that I will get a replacement panel shipped to me at no cost and they gave me a coupon code (valid for 7 days) to use with the online purchase. When I tried to do it online, I found out that India is not listed. When I said I'm from India, I stopped getting any more replies. I tried to be patient but nothing has been done till now and my coupon code is expired.


I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. If I call the dealer, he tells me to call corsair. If I call the service centre, they tell me to send them an email. :mad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

maybe you can give one of these places a try otherwise Taiwan i think is the closest Corsair hub to RMA items.


Inspan Infotech http://www.inspaninfotech.com +91 4432975580

Kobian http://www.kobian.com 65 63383368

Tirupati Enterprises http://www.tirupati.net +91 33 22251192


In India Corsair has tied up with Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd to provide authorized RMA services across 23 centers nationwide for the entire range of CORSAIR products.

good luck!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...