Corsair Community

RMA Status for TSX Case #2608869 no answer

hello, i have question concerning my RMA process. my power supply was defekt and i was doing my rma process. i was sending my power supply to holland on 27 january 2012. and they was getting it on 01 february 2012. when i check my rma status in corsair support i find defective parts not yet received. i was sending mail i was getting answer, i was trying to call the customer number but nobody go on telefon. i really need the power supply the fastest possible because i m student from germany and i m doing my exams in this time i m like a paralysed humain without computer, and even i cannot buy a new one for the moment.

plz help........:[pouts:

Thanks ram guy this was really so friendly. i hope that i m not disturbing you now because i still have a problem that i don´t understand, yesterday after getting the shipping confirmation i was quiet relaxed. i just though just waiting 3 4 days then my pc work again uhu. but today morning i was getting a really strange mail from ups because i m logging in with mail so they send me shipping data related with y name my adress and my track, the mail was that they was loosing the packet they don´t have any information about it and they cannot find where it is and where it was, that why they asked me a detailed information from corsair how and where and when they was shipping the PSU and after if they don´t find it i must get a reply from corsair and i must send it to UPS to see how they can do it with me or with corsair, i really need a solution, i dont wantto run after corsair about the info and after that running again after UPS. i m really in a critical situation how i told before i m an informatik student and i m doing my exams. i m running the last days with my harddisk to finish my project and this make me really tired and stressed, plz ram guy i think you have a good connection with corsair central so plz try to help me.

i don´t know if you are on or not but if you read my mess morning time then i wish you a nice day if not a nice evening. :)

Archived