Corsair Community

Problem with HS1

gbrecht

Had the hs1 for a few weeks now, and first off there is a hiss in the background constantly with the drivers installed. It annoys me so i uninstalled the drivers and the hiss was gone. Now I have a new problem, while I can stand the mildly annoying led that is always on, now it is blinking constantly, apparently to inform me I am not using the corsair drivers. PLEASE tell me I can disable the led somehow or stop the blinking at the very least?

Or if possible to remove the hiss sound in the background of the headphones with drivers installed.

Installed the latest driver, no I wasn't using it. But, sadly the hiss is still there. Perhaps I have sensitive hearing, but to always have a hiss in the background it is just too annoying.

Surely other people must complain of this? I can't be the only one who hears it.

Do you have the MIC Muted or un-muted? And can you test these on another system?

Whether or not mic is muted or not changed nothing. Tried it on another pc, same issue. Without the driver the background hiss can be minimized by using a low volume setting, which is required anyway without the driver. With the driver installed on my pc and another, mic muted or not muted makes no difference, and I can clearly hear the background hiss confirmed by another person.

It is quiet, but noticeable, and annoying. At this point I am not sure if I have sensitive hearing or if my hs1 has a defect. I am still using no driver because of the annoying hiss. The blinking LED is also annoying, if there is a way to disable it please let me know.

Archived