Corsair Community

How to get a replacement keycap?

BATTLE

I just bought a K90 today and I noticed the up arrow key has a defect (it's like a scratch where the light is leaking through). How can I just get a replacement keycap sent to me? I think it would be dumb to to return or rma for this.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I too had a the ESC cap break, if if it was one of the mechanical keys it would be easy enough to find a replacement, but unfortunately it is not. Any idea where I can get a replacement? I don't want to rma, what is the mechanism called for the none mechanical keys so I can find replacement, or any idea when Corsair will be selling replacements?

The picture wont show you anything its one of the non mechanical keys, Iwas putting a dampener om it and crusher the sides so now it barely has any bounce, its a matter of time before it wont work at all. Like I said if it was mechanical key I could easily find a replacement. Its kind of silly and a waste money if I cant replace a single key. I'm very annoyed to a point that this will be my last corsair product unless I can get a key replacement, which I'm happy to pay for. You have to have some broken keyboards you can resell the keys from.

The images of the broken ESC key below.

photo1.thumb.JPG.1b31015acb6ba3e312f1338309d7562c.JPG

photo2.thumb.JPG.b3e4bb63e2a1425e43fd74a58a34afbb.JPG

photo3.thumb.JPG.3bf87438c88e8ccf1c997a981623f468.JPG

• Corsair Employees
At this time we do not have replacement key caps for sale or replacement. I except this to change in the future. The option is up to you. Keep your current keyboard until the replacement can be sent, or RMA the keyboard right now.

Archived