Corsair Community

Please help with RMA request

Chasepoes

L.S.

I've requested (and have been granted) a RMA, casenumber: 2582548.

Everytime I want to check the status of the RMA via your website, I land on the tech-support page where I have to enter the RMA number and my password. When I try to login, I get the message that the login information is incorrect. On the page there is a option to ask for a password reminder. When I use this option, a new password is send to me. If I enter this new password, I get on the page where I have to enter a detailed discription of my problem (which I've already done, hence the granted RMA) and the option to send or cancel the detailed discription. Sending gives me the message that my case has been submitted and that someone will get back to me.

However, up untill now, no one's got back to me and if I close my browser and re-open it again after a few hours to check my status, my casenumber\password combo is no longer valid and I have to request a new password, resulting in the fact that I again can only enter a detailed discription of my problem. So I'm stuck in a very frustrating loop and there seems to be no way to check the status of my RMA.

My mail-carrier has reported that the package I send to Corsair BV, Almere (The Netherlands), containing my defective cooler, has been delivered on 27-1-2012, around 15:00 (Local time). So far I've not heard from Corsair, or got any status updates via e-mail.

So could someone please give me a status update or make it possible to check my RMA status online?

Kind regards,

Chasepoes

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but the RMA has not been received in the system yet is all I show, I would suggest calling our customer service and provide them with POD and see if they can speed things up for you. You can get the number for the contact Link on the main site and you can install skype and call the toll free number for free. Customer service does not monitor the forum, but I did send them another message to see what they can do.

I'm not able to check my RMA status. Every time I connect to corsair.com to check on my status, it seems the password for my case has been altered\reset. If I request a password reminder, I get a password in the mail. After entering both casenumber and new password I get the page asking for my contact information and detailed discription of my question\issue, not the actual RMA status-page. After logging off and trying to login a few hours later the casenumber\most recent password combo is again invalid. The only thing I can do is request a new password reminder and login with the casenumer\new password combo, which again leads me to the page where I've got to enter a detailed discription of my case. There is simply no way for me to check the status of the actual case itself. So far I've tried with Firefox, IE8 & 9 and on different computers. This is very frustrating. Could someone please fix the login for me, so I can check my status?

What browser and version are you using?

As i stated in my previous post, I've tried with Internet Explorer 8 and 9 and with Firefox V3.9. All with the same result. All on different computers, running Windows 7 and Windows XP.

The last password that was mailed to me does keep working. But when I enter my casenumber and password, I always land on this page:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~delanger/tweak/Corsair.jpg

Archived