Corsair Community

Great, rebate supposedly lost in the mail...

Had a really shady chat with rebate customer service, after checking the status of my rebate sent on 1/3 and seeing it had not yet been received I figured I might want to follow up.

Customer service's response "Sorry, we are not responsible for misdirected mail."

I blame myself for being stupid enough to assume that all the online complaints were people filling out the forms wrong. UPCs missing from packages, claims of expired postmarks should have set off red flags. I think there are enough complaints online to send this to the NY AG and let him look into it.

Corsair, either your rebate fulfiller is inept or you guys are in on the scam. Either way this is the first and last Corsair product I ever buy and I'm going to really enjoy bombing in a ton of negative reviews on Amazon and NewEgg on your products over the next few months.

1. They're right. If a rebate form is lost in the mail, it's not their fault.

2. Contact Corsair's customer service. Time and time again that Ram Guy has said:

... if the rebate processing company is not taking care of you, please contact our customer service. I am sure they will do their best to help resolve any issue. The number is listed under contact on the main site. I would suggest calling them and see if there is anything that they can do to help you. Our hours are Monday Through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time Excluding Holidays.

Archived