Corsair Community

H80 cooler does not run

bryanseva

Well solved my own problem. If only I had enough brains to look past the pathetic instructions and understand what all the plug ends were for, I would have realized the large power receptable needed power sent to it. Fortunate it dawned on me when I was reading another thread about the H80. Unfortunately I have not figured out how to make the large fan control knob on the top of the Corsair 600T case do anything. Now if someone could tell me that it would awesome.

The controller on 600T is powered by one 4-pin Molex and has four 3-pin outputs for fans.

On my case it works only half way though the full rotational range of the knob.

H80 is powered from a 4-pin Molex itself as far as I know, and it has built in fan controller.

Do you want to control the pump itself? You shouldn't.

No do not want to control pump, and I do not think you can anyway. No documentation came with the case, so I have been ignorant as how to hook things up; that is the fan controls not the usual mobo connections. I am beginning to understand more. I have built a system in well over six years, so I'm not was up on the latest tech as I use to be. I guess most companies expect you to know what to do with a case that has a dozen wires sticking out of it. ;)

The controller on 600T is powered by one 4-pin Molex and has four 3-pin outputs for fans.

On my case it works only half way though the full rotational range of the knob.

H80 is powered from a 4-pin Molex itself as far as I know, and it has built in fan controller.

Do you want to control the pump itself? You shouldn't.

Actually the fan wire three pin connector are only using two.

Archived