Corsair Community

16GB Vengeance Quick Question

Absolute Power

Hello everyone,

I am new to Corsair products, and I have some questions about the Corsair Vengeance 16GB that I am likely going to purchase.

As far as I looked at the motherboard that I am going to buy, it only support dual channel memory.

If I buy CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9, will it work on my motherboard? I should go with Dual Channel or Quad Channel to get the best performance for my motherboard/PC?

I should get the 16GB Quad Channel (Above Link) or CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B?

Thanks guys!

Hello everyone,

I am new to Corsair products, and I have some questions about the Corsair Vengeance 16GB that I am likely going to purchase.

As far as I looked at the motherboard that I am going to buy, it only support dual channel memory.

If I buy CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9, will it work on my motherboard? I should go with Dual Channel or Quad Channel to get the best performance for my motherboard/PC?

I should get the 16GB Quad Channel (Above Link) or CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B?

Thanks guys!

I in my opinion just got the above in red and a Sabertooth P67 wow is all I can say. Go with the Sabertooth you will be happy and cant beat a 5yr warranty Asus must feel confident in it to warranty it for 5yrs; dont forget the tuf & mosfett's military grade stuff the others dont have that.. But just remember to get low profiles if your cooling option might block the 1st ram dimm.

Archived