Corsair Community

H60 Mounting Question.

esCob4r

Hey I am new to these forums but I just recently got a Corsair H60 and I am quite pleased with its performance. I currently have my h60 mounted where my rear top exhaust fan would be but was curious to know if I could mount the radiator at the bottom of my case? Or would this affect the effictiveness of its cooling because the radiator would be below the cpu/pump?

Many say the orientation of the rad doesn't have any effect on cooling, your idea, its not ideal but you could try n see if it gives you better or worse results and let us all know.

I wont be able to test it out because my PSU and cables will get in the way. How ever I was able to mount the radiator directly to the case and put a fan ontop of my case as suggested by someone on here. Only problem is I do not have long enough screws to go through the fan into the radiator so the only thing holding down the fan right now is electrical tape.. Kind sucks because I want it to be fully stable with no possible future issues of become loose.. It seems to perform about the same as it did when I had two fans on the radiator but now I was able to add an exhaust fan to my mix.. Which is ultimately what I really want..

Archived