Corsair Community

Purchasing H100, wanted to clear some things up

havokimpulse

I have already dropped more that I would have liked into my system, and the next thing to buy is a cooling solution. Long story short I have read up on competing product and have settled on the H100. I was curious if all the defective H100s are already out of circulation. If I purchase one, what are the chances of it being a DOA? And how easy is it to fit onto an LGA 2011 board?

all i can say is that i just purchased one and installed two nights ago and the pump is defective.. makes a whiring + grinding noise non stop and is super annoying.

should fit on that socket without issue.. there is specific mounting hardware included for socket 2011.

Noone (except Corsair) knows the % of deffective units.

But since Corsair continues to sell new units and replace faulty ones, I guess the % is pretty low... :)

-And remember, most people visiting this forum does so because they have some sort of problem. Happy customers don't spend much time on support forums...

My H100 is working as adverticed!

• Corsair Employees
-And remember, most people visiting this forum does so because they have some sort of problem. Happy customers don't spend much time on support forums...

Very true.. so if you get the H100 and run into any issues just let us know. There are no official statement that we have made that there is a recall on any of our hydro coolers.

Archived