Corsair Community

Question about H100

Phoenixz

Hello,

I would like to know if this kit, http://www.corsair.com/fan-kit-h80-h100.html , is identical to the fans that come with the h100?

and another thing, can I connect all 4 fans (the 2 that come with the h100 and these 2, suposing they are identical) to the H100 PUMP?

Thank you :evil:

They dont look the same (at least on the pictures) (these pictures are the ones on the product page)

H100

http://www.corsair.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/1/h100_rad_fan_v2.png

Fan Kit for h80/h100 picture

http://www.corsair.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/2/120mm_2.png

Yay, monday ;).

So, can anyone confirm if the pump suports 4 h100 fans (all 4 connected to the pump) (2 stock +2 from the h100 pack on corsair store)?

THank you :)

It should work fine, I'm using 2 Stock and 2 other fans I've had for awhile the other two isn't Corsair's fans and run all 4 from the Pump and no issues.

I can confirm that 4 H100 fans work perfectly with the controller. I had two H100's, and pulled two fans off of the second unit not being used and added them to the H100 I have mounted in my Obsidian 650D. It was a pain in the *** to add the two "pull" fans to the upper position and mount to radiator and case at the same time, but I got it done and it's all working very well. Not rediculously loud in mid position but the system is in my living room as an HTPC / Gaming all around PC and while watching Bluray/DVD Movies I just turn all of the fans down to the first position and I don't notice them at all. Temps for 2600K @4.8Ghz 28c - 48c while processing video or transcoding. All day Gaming only reaches max of 42c with two Powercolor HD 6970 PCS+ in Crossfire. H100 is an excellent product without question, allthough if I had it to do over I wouldn't bother with Push/Pull and go with the two fans in an exhaust configuration, the benefit is minimal. I should point out that all 4 fans are connected to the pump and are all H100 Fans.

I can confirm that 4 H100 fans work perfectly with the controller. I had two H100's, and pulled two fans off of the second unit not being used and added them to the H100 I have mounted in my Obsidian 650D. It was a pain in the *** to add the two "pull" fans to the upper position and mount to radiator and case at the same time, but I got it done and it's all working very well. Not rediculously loud in mid position but the system is in my living room as an HTPC / Gaming all around PC and while watching Bluray/DVD Movies I just turn all of the fans down to the first position and I don't notice them at all. Temps for 2600K @4.8Ghz 28c - 48c while processing video or transcoding. All day Gaming only reaches max of 42c with two Powercolor HD 6970 PCS+ in Crossfire. H100 is an excellent product without question, allthough if I had it to do over I wouldn't bother with Push/Pull and go with the two fans in an exhaust configuration, the benefit is minimal. I should point out that all 4 fans are connected to the pump and are all H100 Fans.

thank you, this was exactly what I was looking for <3 ::pirate::

Archived