Corsair Community

Dead Corsair H100

reygjabla

Hi Guys

When I came home from work last Tuesday, 17th of January 2012 and switched on my PC, i was greeted with a CPU fan error. So I opened it up and found that there's no light on the H100 pump and the fans were not spinning. I switched the PC off and checked the connections, re-fitted them and then switched it on again and still the same. So, i did the "reset" thing

switched the computer off and switched it on after a minute while holding the H100 performance button. Unfortunately that didn't help.:(:

This unit was bought last 10 of December 2011 so about 5 weeks old. The Batch number is 11389403 and I have raised a support request here but until now, I still haven't got a reply.

How long does it take for the support team to answer?:[pouts:

Yeah. still waiting for the response from the RMA Dept. I have had lots of Corsair parts before. SSD's, RAM's, Power Supplies, H50 and H70 but only this H100 is giving me problems and the quality is really not worth to have a corsair brand name in it. I wonder what they're thinking?

Thanks Ram Guy but I Had an email from the eTailer where I bought it from;

[bailey;21068072]I have raised an RMA for you to get the item back to us for testing, All the details have been sent to your email address, Please check that these are all correct before sending the item back to us. By sending the item back to us you agreeing to our terms and conditions within the RMA email. If the item is found faulty then it will be replaced for you.

Bailey

I guess, I'll give them a try. I'll get back to you guys for feedback.

I also had the non-alligned bracket for Rampage IV Extreme board.

Did you check to make sure that one of the power wires going into the molex connector isnt loose? This happened to me, and i thought it was dead for a minute, untill i spotted the wire sitting out about 1mm-2mm.

Technically Corsair suggested I RMA for this reason. It does not seem worth it to me, so i've pushed it back in, in hopes the barb will stick. Shipping + disassembly-reassembly-disassembly-reassembly time = the suck. So yeah, check to make sure one of the two power wires isnt loose :)

Archived